Check out the marina boat slips available at Marina del Rey. These state of the art facilities offer exceptional service, allowing you to explore life on the sea while coming home to the luxury of finding everything you could possibly need in one location.
Marina Boat Slips
Enjoy the Ease of Seamless Navigation with Our Slips’ Rounded Finger Ends.
A massive part of our vision for Pier 44 was to transform this space into a center that would provide everything a boater needs, all in one place. We are proud to equip our clients with not just clean and efficient facilities, but also uncompromising service that inspires confidence and security.
Features and Perks at Marina del Rey
- 24-hour marina, controlled access gate
- Boater restrooms with showers and laundry
- On-site pump-out station
- Dinghy docks and transient slips
- Boat repair and maintenance facility*
- Wi-Fi / internet service* (offered by Bel Air Internet)
- Bicycle racks & lockers*
- Walking distance from Burton Chase Park, close to LAX and Venice Beach
- Trader Joe’s, restaurants, boutiques, bank, sailing schools, yacht club, boat brokers & dealers and other offices located on the property
Dry Stack Boat Storage
In addition to boat slips, Marina del Rey also offers dry stack boat storage.
Pier 44 Marina offers dry stack boat storage facilities on the water. Book with Pier 44 and preserve the performance and resale value of your boat:
- Capacity for boats up to 28 feet
- The convenience of valet services—your launch reservations will be directly handled by forklift operators. Your boat will be ready and waiting when you arrive.
- Secure boat storage on racks
- No corrosion or oxidation to the outdrives
- No need for anti-fouling paint
For an additional charge, Pier 44 at Marina del Rey also offer the following services:
- Full wash
- Battery check and charge
- Power wash
- Bottom paint
- Carpet cleaning
- Engine maintenance and repair
- Sewage pump-out
Explore Marina del Rey
You can find Los Angeles’ very own Marina del Rey, including Fisherman’s Village, along the Los Angeles coast, 4 miles south of Santa Monica. Take the 90 West from the 405, and you’ll find that it will take you right into the heart of Marina del Rey.