If you’re looking for the best family friendly entertainment Fisherman’s Village has to offer, look no further. The free live concert series offered by Fisherman’s Village each Sunday is sure to get the whole family excited.
Sunday Free Live Concerts Series
Every Sunday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at Fisherman’s Village, you can catch free live concerts. With a wide range of music genres, be sure to check out some of your favorites.
Here is the February concert series schedule:
- February 5 — Rhythm Crew (Soul / R&B)
- February 12 — Elements (Soul / R&B)
- February 19 — Upstream (Reggae / Ska)
- February 26 — JB & The BC Riders (Country / Rock-a-Billy)
Other Family-Friendly Daily Activities
Beyond the free concerts, there are tons to do for all ages through the day and night time at Fisherman’s Village. Here are some of the most exciting fun family activities at Fisherman’s Village:
- The Ultimate Escape Rooms
- Marina del Rey Boat Rentals
- Hornblower Cruises
- Daniel’s Bicycle Rentals
- TiKi Mermaid Yacht Charter
- Marina del Rey Parasailing
- Marina del Rey Sportfishing
Family-Friendly Fisherman’s Village Dining
Fisherman’s Village offers a wide selection of waterfront eating venues to fit your particular mood, ranging from upscale sit down restaurants to simple snacks. You can also take advantage of some of that unbeatable Southern California weather with outdoor dining available on the patio, weather permitting.
- Sapori Italian Restaurant
- La Sirenetta
- KC Crepes Cafe
- Lighthouse Fountain & Grill
- Daniel’s Ice Cream
- El Torito
- Marina Market
Explore Marina del Rey
You can find Los Angeles’ very own Marina del Rey along the Los Angeles coast, 4 miles south of Santa Monica. Take the 90 West from the 405, and you’ll find that it will take you right into the heart of Marina del Rey.